How to get to the start
Please be aware of the fact that we do not provide parking spaces, therefore please use the public transport system.
The closest public transport stations:
U-Bahn (subway/tube): Kurfürstendamm (U9, U1), Wittenbergplatz (U1, U2, U3), Zoologischer Garten (U2, U9)
S-Bahn: Zoologischer Garten (S3, S5, S7, S9)
List of prohibited articles in the start/finish area
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start/finish area of the exhibition ground.
- Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
- Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
- Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
- Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
- Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
- Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as megaphones, klaxons.
- Laser pointers
- Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls.
Event schedule and time limit
Time Competition 7:10 pm 10 km inline skaters
Time Competition 7:50 pm 5 km runners 20:30 Uhr 10 km runners
All times subject to change! The race will start regardless of the weather, unless a weather warning from the German Weather Service exists.
time limit: 45 minutes
You can pick up your race materials at:
- August 1, from 10 am til shorty before the start
(As long as the participant limit has not been reached.)
Where: SCC BASE - adidas Store – Tauentzienstraße 15, 10789 Berlin
How: Show your photo ID and the start card
The start will be divided into designated starting blocks that are marked by letters on your race number and in the starting area. Please make sure to start in the block which is marked on your race number. The starting blocks are allocated according to the personal best times (only officially measured courses are valid).
A women – speed < 19:00 min
A men – speed < 17:00 min
B – women Fitness ≥ 19:00 min
B – men Fitness≥ 17:00 min or first 10 km race
Helmets are obligatory
Helmets are obligatory for all inline skaters. No helmet – no start and disqualification! Further protective equipment is recommended.
Changing area and safe bag storage (against charge)
Changing tents and toilets will be located between Rankestrasse and Marburger Strasse. In Addition, there will be a valuables and luggage storage (5 EUR fee) at Tauentzienstrasse (close to the Breitscheidplatz).